All Safety Products carries many personal respirators designed to reduce exposure to certain airborne contaminants. Respiratory protection requires the user to select the correct filter type and required efficiencies for air purifying respirators to remove specific contaminants from the outside air. Employers must provide personal respiratory equipment at no charge.
- Disposable Respirators (Filtering Face pieces) are maintenance free, comfortable, lightweight
- Reusable respirators are designed to offer versatility, comfort and long life.
- Powered Air Purifying Respirators (PAPR) feature a blower that draws air through cartridges or filters with the blower attached either Face piece mounted or Belt mounted
- Supplied Air Respirators can be continuous flow or pressure demand
- Self-Contained Breathing Apparatus (SCBA) systems are designed to let the uses transport their own air supply and
- Emergency Escape only Breathing Apparatus (EEBA) are lightweight systems for quick and safe exits from emergency situations
There are many options available to help with comfort and efficiency while wearing a respirator. Additional All Safety Products accessories and personal respiratory equipment that can help keep your workplace safe and effective:
- Fit Test Kits
- Pump Smoke Test Kit
- Cleaning Wipes
- Storage Bags
- Replacement Cartridges and Filters (specific to the respirator)
- See all Disposable Respirators
- See all Reusable Respirators
Be aware of imitations or no-name brands. All Safety Products Respiratory Protection resource section can assist you in selecting the correct safety respiratory equipment to ensure safety and compliancy.
Request a quote from our customer service team or contact us to assist in selecting a respirator that offers the features and technologies that best match your needs. All respiratory protection equipment carry a one-year 100% manufacturer’s warranty for any manufacturer defects in the workmanship of the products.
Employers’ responsibilities and requirements by OSHA are outlined in OSHA’s Standard for Respiratory Protection. Your respiratory protection program must be Written, Site Specific, Reviewed Periodically, Dynamic and Administered by a Competent Person. It must include procedures for identifying and evaluating the hazards, for selecting the right respiratory protection and for training, maintenance, emergencies and voluntary use of respirators.
Choosing an air purifying respirator. Answer the following questions when choosing respirator will help you select the right equipment:
- Choose between disposable respirator and reusable respirator
- Choose between Powered Air Purifying Respirators (PAPR), or natural breathing
- Choose between continuous flow or pressure demand for supplied air systems
- Choose between half or full face for your safety respirator mask
- Choose mask types: tight fitting or loose fitting, face pieces, hoods or helmets
- Choose between Self Contained Breathing Apparatus (SCBA) and Emergency Escape Breathing Apparatus (EEBA)